Learning something new

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Jewell, May 18, 2023.

1. Jewell

Jewell Incorrigible Gardener Plants Contributor

Puget Sound Region of the Pacific NW,Zone7b
    I am the least musical person in the world. But I have found a solution that always sounds good no matter how unskilled the individual. It’s the steel tongue drum. You just have to be sure to get one that is in tune. Sounds like wind chimes only you can play songs that are as easy as following the numbers. My kind of instrument. Am having fun and not hurting anyone’s ears. Have tried a couple of different sizes and brands. It encouraged me to be brave enough to even try the kalimba thumb piano. Can use the same numbered music:like:

Scientists are saying learning something new, curiosity, gratitude and gardening keep the mind and body young. (My paraphrasing of the research)

Attached Files:

2. Loading...