Need help choosing blinds-sunny 4 season rm with a view

Discussion in 'Interior Design' started by bjlee, Mar 13, 2011.

1. bjlee

bjlee New Seed

Hello everyone--My first time here.

We have a very sunny new 4 season room with windows on 3 sides: 2 large picture windows at the front and 2 large picture windows at the far sides can accommodate 2" interior mounted wood blinds (my preference for the lake view). Other 2 side windows--these are closer in--are sliders that open for air. They need 1" blinds and an outside mount.

Should I mix them? Try to use 1" blinds in an outside mount on the 4 picture windows? I say "try" because they may not accommodate an outside mount. I could use 1" inside mount on the 4 picture windows but it cuts down on the view and light. Ideas? (Sorry,no photos. Our camera doesn't seem to work.)
    Thanks. Barbara

2. Loading...

3. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Barbara is there any chance of a picture of your windows? I know you said your camera doesn't work but, maybe, you could borrow one just for a while? It's always easier to give a helping hand if we can see for ourselves exactly how the room looks.

Anyway, that aside, I'd like to say a big, warm welcome to our forums from a very snowy Scotland. I hope you'll stay around and become a part of our worldwide family. :stew2:

4. HeatherM

HeatherM New Seed

It would look more professionally designed if they matched.

5. louise

louise New Seed