Need help designing my room

Discussion in 'Interior Design' started by moroz_998, Jan 5, 2008.

1. moroz_998

moroz_998 New Seed

hi i want to design my room but don't really have a taste i see what i lake but cant make it out so i ask you guys to help me out.

i want my room to look old world/hight tech but not sure if thats possible so i want to see if anyone here can do that please leave a comment telling me what your think and if you could help thanx

2. Loading...

3. stacy131

stacy131 New Seed

That is a very rare combination. I wish I had something to show you picture-wise as I keep a collection of thousands of interior design photos. You'd think that something would exist out there. It sounds like a design that newlyweds would do. You know, the husband picks out all the high-tech stuff and the wife picks up the softer decor items. That's as good as an advice that I can give you. Traditional decor is pretty simple. Just throw in some classic color combination, some fabrics with cabbage rose prints, and you're set. Now, high-tech, that's a bit difficult. You could put up some victorian wallpaper and put a plasma TV on the wall. :)
    But with all seriousness, you can keep feminine shapes in the room such as curved furniture, swag window treatments and classic, heavy furniture. Then, to make it somehow more contemporary, you could just do one simplistic color such as ivory, sky blue, or colder but cleaner colors like that, with a touch of some metallic components.
    [/img]

4. rosyt23

rosyt23 New Seed

You can add beautiful chair

What about adding stylish Reclining chairs.I am sure it can add extra modern look and when it comes to comfort, they simply don't have a match!