Peek-a-boo!

Discussion in 'Flower Gardening' started by Jordan, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Jordan

Jordan Seedling

Well, all of my seeds that I have planted are now starting to pop up out of the dirt! It's been so cold lately even in my house with the heat on, (planted & growing plants inside) that I thought these plants would not grow at all! Now there popping up out of the soil. Every day that we have a nice sunny day, I will put them outside in the greenhouse so there's more heat from the sun going through the plastic in the greenhouse. But we haven't had nice weather everyday! They're calling for a snow storm tonight with very low temps. Gotta keep the babies warm in every way possible!

Jewell likes this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads
    1. hummerbum
      Replies:
      Views:

3. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Oh I do sooo love it when you see the first signs of new life!! I hope, each and every one, of your new little seedlings survives for you. Please can we see some photographs so that we can drool over them?

4. Jordan

Jordan Seedling

[​IMG]
    ( photo / image / picture from Jordan's Garden )

Here is one picture of the starting of the marigolds! As you can see there's one little guy visible at the moment, but there all coming up!

5. cherylad

cherylad Countess of Cute-ification Plants Contributor

Congrats Jordan! There's nothing like seeing those little gems poke their heads up out of the soil for the first time. Don't do like me and "over baby" them to death. I sure hope you they all make it to the planting/flowering stage for you.

6. Jordan

Jordan Seedling

Thanks cherylad!