Photo compressing App?

Discussion in 'Computer and Internet' started by Cayuga Morning, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Cayuga Morning

Cayuga Morning Strong Ash Plants Contributor

Hi all,

Someone here recommended a photo compressing App to reduce photos so that they can be posted on the Stew. It worked very well for me but recently I had to wipe my phone& restart it due to "problems".

I've forgotten the name of this app. Lil Photo? There's one called Lit Photo. Is that it?

Thanks.

Dirtmechanic likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. S-H

S-H Young Pine

4. Jewell

Jewell Incorrigible Gardener Plants Contributor

Puget Sound Region of the Pacific NW,Zone7b
  5. bostavan

bostavan New Seed

As you know, there are many apps that specialize in photo editing. But is very important to know what exactly you need. What I’m trying to say is that the photo editing service is something very wide and you should be more specific about your requirements. If you’re an amateur I suggest you to download snapseed and to get some presets that they have in there. I’m pretty much sure that that should be enough for you for the very beginning. The good part is that this app is available for both, android and iOS.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2021

Advertisement
  6. carolyn

carolyn Strong Ash

I don't load pictures on here because it just takes too much time trying to resize them. if you want to see my garden stuff see my keiper farmstand facebook page.

7. Dirtmechanic

Dirtmechanic In Flower

I use Lit Photo on my android

8. AdrianMurrayDG

AdrianMurrayDG New Seed

Thank you for sharing this. I work for an agency that takes photos and I constantly have to work with photos. Often people ask to make them a collage of several photos, and therefore I am looking for the most convenient way how to increase photo resolution for fast work. I had to work with LitPhoto, but in fact it is far from the most convenient application of all that I have tried. When you work not on a smartphone but on a computer, the efficiency is much higher. There were times when having only my smartphone, I had to make collages. It was quite good considering the compressed scope of work.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2021