Problem with Photobucket?

Discussion in 'Computer and Internet' started by gardening_maniac, Jul 17, 2006.

1. gardening_maniac

gardening_maniac New Seed

Is anyone else having problems with Photobucket? I've tried to upload images the past two nights and it won't let me :'(

2. Loading...

3. Polly

Polly Thumb Gardener

I just started using it - could only do three or four photos. Is this normal or am I doing something wrong? It took forever to do the ones I did.

4. gardening_maniac

I keep getting a "photobucket site maintenance" error. I just started using this too, Polly. Worked great the first 4 pictures. Next night I went to upload more and got that maintenance error so I just figured they were doing something. Came back tonight, got the same error. I just went back in about 5 minutes ago though and was able to upload 2 pictures then on the 3rd pic I was trying to upload the error came back up again......I have no idea what is going on!

5. jim001

jim001 New Seed

I just uploaded 6 myself and had no problems

Advertisement
  6. Polly

Polly Thumb Gardener

I'm glad it's not just me. We bought our first digital camera yesterday and it has been a comedy of errors so far. I've deleted and retaken a set of pictures three times and thought that Photobucket was just adding to my trials.

7. gardening_maniac

Ok, it just took my 3rd picture. What does it say when you try to add more pictures, Polly?

8. Polly

Polly Thumb Gardener

It doesn't say anything - but when it is done there is never more than four pictures. Are the rest hidden some where?

9. gardening_maniac

Well, I don't think so but like I said, I just started using it too. I have it bookmarked and when I click it from there it comes up on the top for me to browse pictures to upload and if I scroll all the way down to the bottom I see all my pictures. Hmmmm....wonder if anyone else can help us out with this????