Problems Growing Calibrachoa

Discussion in 'Flower Gardening' started by shanker34, Jul 29, 2008.

1. shanker34

shanker34 New Seed

I purchased a nice Calibrachoa planter from a local greenhouse and it is nice, full and round. I also purchased some small Cali's early in May and planted them myself in a planter.

How can I get mine to be round and lush? Those that I planted just hang over the side and never mound. Is there a trick?

I will attach some photos so you can see what I mean. Now these photos were taken about two weeks ago. Since then the cali's in the planters (yellow and white, with pink geraniums) have totally croaked. I haven't done anything new with them, I keep them watered. They just became leggy, brown and droopy. I don't know why I'm having such a hard time with these. They are suppose to be foolproof.

Any advice would be appreciated. I'm new here and not sure if the photos will post. Follow this URL for my slideshow:

http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f204/ ... =slideshow

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Loading...

3. kuntrygal

kuntrygal Texas Rose

Don't have the answer to your question, but I am sure someone will be along soon to help. What a beautiful yard and flower bed you have. You should be proud of your hard work.

4. Purpura

Purpura New Seed

very nice

if my plants looked that healthy right now lol ....id be happy
    your plants look great
    nicely organized and neat