Re Size Pictures,And Lots More.

Discussion in 'Computer and Internet' started by Philip Nulty, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Philip Nulty

Philip Nulty Strong Ash

FastStone Image Viewer 3.9 For Windows.

http://download.cnet.com/FastStone-Imag ... 24485.html

This is a Free Program,..i use it myself and have done so for about 6 years,..size 5.13MB,tested Spyware Free,and can be downloaded from CNET.

FastStone Image Viewer is a fast, stable, user-friendly image browser, converter and editor. It has a nice array of features that include image viewing, management, comparison, red-eye removal, e-mailing, resizing, cropping and color adjustments. Its innovative but intuitive full-screen mode provides quick access to EXIF information, thumbnail browser and major functionalities via hidden toolbars that pop up when your mouse touch the four edges of the screen. Other features include a high quality magnifier and a musical slideshow with 150+ transitional effects, as well as lossless JPEG transitions, drop shadow effects, image annotation, scanner support, histogram... It supports all major graphic formats including BMP, JPEG, JPEG 2000, GIF, PNG, PCX, TIF,and more.
    ----------------------------------------------------

After loading your pictures to your computer,..in to your "My Pictures",..open up FastStone Image Viewer,..(close the window asking for a donation),..on the left side scroll down to "My Documents"/"My Pictures",..you will see the current date,..click on that and your pictures appear,..select all the pictures,..click on "email",..select the size 800X600,..then click Copy To Folder,..you can pick what ever folder you like,..then click,.. Copy,..all the pictures will be in the folder you picked sized to 800X600,..your original pictures will still be at the normal size,..after posting your pictures you can delete them from the file.

2. Loading...