Recommend stick vacuum

Discussion in 'Home Improvement, DIY and Repair' started by Aderek, Jun 28, 2022.

1. Aderek

Aderek New Seed

Hi,
    Reading Choice Magazines review on Stick Vacuums, and seems the go for us for quick cleans.
    Can someone recommend a cheap and good Stick vacuum, either corded or cordless?
    Thank in advance for any help

2. Loading...

3. mart

mart Strong Ash

We used one for several years in our motor home but I can not remember the brand! It was very inexpensive and cost about $34.00 but worked great! Even gave it to the son when he bought his motor home! Still worked great! All I remember was it was red! Very handy item! Ours was corded!

4. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

We have stick vacuum cleaner with anti hair wrap. Best thing we ever bought as it's battery operated so no cord attached. It's a Shark but I know Dyson also do one but it's more expensive. By the way ours is red!!

5. Haskell

Haskell New Seed

Have a Shark HZ2002 Vertex ultralight corded stick. I think it's fantastic. Very light and easy to clean, empty dust tank, give the filter a shake. Very happy with it. Just one of those machines that always works and you don't think about it.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2022
    eileen likes this.