Sleep over at Aunt Dees!

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Pinkiered, Jul 2, 2006.

1. Pinkiered

Pinkiered The Rose Queen

My brother and sister in law went out of town last yesterday and so Aunt Dee (me) has a baby in the house. what fun!

His name is Charlie Brown....Charlie for short. He is 4 months old and nothing but fur! They live in an upstairs apt and Charlie doesnt get to play outside. He has been running around like a little free spirit out there! He was the only pup in his litter so he has never played with other dogs...LOL What an adventure for Charlie! My three love having him here! But he is to go home today.

Smiling for the camera!
    [​IMG]

Run Charlie RUN!
    [​IMG]

HE was watching a butterfly!
    [​IMG]

Kiwi and Charlie- its a show down over who gets the ball! Charlie won! HAHAH!(only because Kiwi just loves puppies!!)
    [​IMG]

Missy ,Charlie and Kiwi. Chalries a little tired after having to chase bigs dogs with long legs!
    [​IMG]

2. Loading...

Similar Threads
    1. Beeker
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. Philip Nulty
      Replies:
      Views:

3. glendann

glendann Official Garden Angel

I just found these picture .Charlie Brown is adoreable .I just love the pictures.

4. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Wow that's one cute pooch! The showdown photo looks like it is going to have a messy ending (for Charlie). What breed of dog is he Denee? I bet you wish you could keep him now.

5. Pinkiered

Pinkiered The Rose Queen

A Shitzo?? Something like that. They paid $550. for him. And while I am having fun with him, I will be glad to see him home! He is cute but he is one overly spoiled pooch! My sister in law carries him everywhere and it shows. Like he wont nap unless he is in your lap. Right now he is scratching at my legs wanting to get in my lap. Its getting annoying! LOL They dont tell him no so he isnt understanding me right now.

Advertisement
  6. glendann

glendann Official Garden Angel

He is the same breed as my Oreo .Oreo is loving little thing and he isn't a bad dog .He is spoiled but he sleeps on my sofa if I'm up and right beside me on his back if I'm in bed.Snores realy loud .You think I have a partner beside me .( I do)

7. cajunbelle

cajunbelle Daylily Diva

He is too cute, I love fuzzy dogs.