Succulents - a variety

Discussion in 'Plant ID' started by Jewell, May 27, 2009.

1. Jewell

Jewell Incorrigible Gardener Plants Contributor

Puget Sound Region of the Pacific NW,Zone7b
    I was lucky enough to attend a plant exchange and got new several plants :p . This pretty little flat, silvery leaved succulent was one of the gems that I got. Does anyone have an idea where I should start looking to ID it?

[​IMG]
    succulent flat ( photo / image / picture from Jewell2009's Garden )

[​IMG]
    Succulent ( photo / image / picture from Jewell2009's Garden )

I was then realizing with the exception of my hens and chicks I had no idea what the other succulents were that I had scattered around in pots and escaped around the yard among the pavers and rocks. So I will picture some of those also, and maybe someone can point me where to look for IDing those also.
    The one below with the hens and chicks is a fine little hanging succulent with a rounded tip. Flowers are small non-descript white/cream.

[​IMG]
    succulent with hens and chicks ( photo / image / picture from Jewell2009's Garden )

The next one is between rocks by the fish pond. It has an upright drooping habit that fits well in this area. Have never noticed flowers on it.

[​IMG]
    succulent small trailing/upright ( photo / image / picture from Jewell2009's Garden )

This last succulent is super easily rooted and likes to trail over a pot and escape. It has bright yellow, thick/fleshy trailers. Under some conditions it will turn a rusty red color also.

[​IMG]
    Succulent and tricolored pansies ( photo / image / picture from Jewell2009's Garden )

Thanks for any help you can give.

2. Loading...