Thank you all!!

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by olga, Mar 25, 2007.

1. olga

olga Seedling

I just want to thank those people who made nice comments regarding my garden.

This is the first gardening community that i've joined and it was here that I found about trading and sharing seeds. It's the most exciting thing for me to do. When i found out about trading seeds, I then started to collect seeds from my garden, I never thought of collecting seeds until then. And receiving my first mail of seeds was so delightful.

I knew that this will be a great help for me since I'm starting my botanical garden, and having to grow plants from another country is just so great....I have seeds that I'm willing to share, and if you guys could send me seeds (any kind), rest assured I will take good care of them.

2. Loading...

3. reggaefan

reggaefan Official Poet Laureate

Thank you Olga for the beautiful pics

4. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

I'm glad you found us too Olga as we love seeing your garden and your adorable little daughter. Seed swapping is great isn't it? :-D

5. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

So glad that GardenStew is for you Olga, we love having you here :)

Advertisement
  6. EJ

EJ Allotmenteer Extraordinaire

Olgo, your pictures are works of art. The colours and lushness of the plants is amazing and breath taking. As much as I hate seeing them as I am soooooo envious, I can't wait to look and dream! Can the UK seed swap with the Philipines? I don't know if I have anything as amazing as you are growing, but the chance to grow some of those plants that you show would be a joy!

7. olga

olga Seedling

Hi EJ! I think UK can swap with me here cause I got seeds from Barb and Wendy who's from UK and Canada and I have grown their seeds already, I also have sent them some of my seeds but I don't know If they got it by now.
    I can send you some seeds if you want, just pm me your address.