The Amazing Tornado cake!!!

Discussion in 'Recipes and Cooking' started by cajuncappy, Jul 10, 2017.

1. cajuncappy

cajuncappy In Flower

One of those face book recipe things came sliding by on my time line and caught my eye. I sent it to Peggy and she said sounds like we gotta do this and I have just the trick to make it gluten free!! Well ya aint hadda tell me twice:). I dashed to the store and got the needed ingredients and we made this amazing delicous gluten free cake. If ya know anyone forced to live gluten free share this with them they will love ya for it. and if not make it for ya self.[​IMG]
    Here is the recipe:
    http://cappyandpegody.blogspot.com/2017/07/our-take-on-tornado-cake.html

eileen likes this.
  2. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

I'm passing this recipe to my daughter as she will love it. I may even try it myself as it looks really mouth watering.

3. 2ofus

2ofus Hardy Maple

It looks Delicious! I don't have a gluten problem but I'm diabetic but, like you did, I think I could make a little 'friendlier' for my problem. Thanks for posting it!

4. cajuncappy

cajuncappy In Flower

It really was amazing since it was so rich we cut it into small pieces. then would up taking 2 or 3 pieces at a time:p.
    Peggy says we aint making it again till this fall on acounta it jumped into her hips. May be by then we can use our pecans.

5. Islandlife

Islandlife Young Pine

NOT FAIR - posting this absolutely DELICIOUS looking snack that I can even smell from here (and not being able to get some! :( :( ) :) ;)

Looks TERRIFIC! ;) :)