The Cucumber Pizza!

Discussion in 'Recipes and Cooking' started by S-H, Jul 17, 2015.

1. S-H

S-H Hardy Maple

Just when I had done over half of the stuff required (making my special sauce, and preparing the crust) - I discovered that I was very low on regular tomatoes, as well as totally out when it came to sun-dried tomatoes... :eek:

However I quickly improvised and decided to try something new, as the point of no return had been crossed! Because had I now said: Sorry, can't make the Pizza anymore due to lack of a key ingredient - Then I would faced the equivalent punishment of being sent off to the Siberian Gulag! :rofl:

So this is how I (last night) invented the cucumber Pizza!!! :D Seriously, everyone should give this a try, as it really turned out very well! In fact it was so good that half of the first Pizza "mysteriously" vanished as I went away just for a minute to get the camera... :confused:

ClipBoard1.jpg

ClipBoard2.jpg

ClipBoard3.jpg

Frank and 2ofus like this.
  2. Loading...

3. 2ofus

2ofus Hardy Maple

It's unusual but looks delicious!

4. S-H

S-H Hardy Maple

Tasted great too - Which is why from now on every Pizza I'll make, will have a cucumber topping! :D

However now I'm wondering what will happen if the cucumbers are pickled as well??? So that I guess will be the next experiment!

5. GinnyC

GinnyC Seedling

Looks interesting! Glad it tasted good. What are the black looking seeds on the top?

6. Sherry8

Sherry8 I Love Birds!

It does look good and I would even give it a try...I would think if you took the seeds out of the cucumbers, it wouldn't be as juicy or wet...sometimes our homemade pizzas get pretty wet on top, I think it might be from the mushrooms.