They grow so fast...

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Sherry8, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Sherry8

Sherry8 I Love Birds!

Our Isabella is sure turning into a nice dog...it kind of scared me after reading some things about Chihuahua's. I think all of her dog classes we have taken her to have helped a lot. She gives us warnings when someone is at the door but as soon as she greets the person, she is fine. She enjoys other dogs, but we just have to be careful with her when she meets a larger puppy and they want to play. She is still 8 pounds and should not be wrestling around with golden retrievers. She does like to play with all of her toys and we have a little game to keep her moving and to tire her out. When she is sitting on my husbands lap, I reach into her toy basket . As soon as she sees my arm moving towards her toys she jumps down and wants to play. Her favorite is a little stuffed animal that we call Mousey and she loves the squirrel and running after balls.

We get a lot of comments at dog class that she is a nice little Chihuahua because most people have only met ones that bite and are not well behaved.. We just purchased a nail grinder for her nails and she has no problems when we use it. Who ever had her before us must not of taken very good care of her because I don't think she ever had them trimmed....plus she had some hair missing in an area where we were told she had fleas when she was turned over to them. I am just happy that we were there to rescue her and give her a chance at a better life.
    March 29, 2016 092 (2).jpg
    and look at this picture...the cat (Birdie) and Isabella are getting along fine now...
    Feb. 6, 2016 009 (2).jpg

Frank likes this.
  2. Loading...