wanted: houseplant cuttings

Discussion in 'Plant and Seed Exchange' started by lescont, May 12, 2013.

1. lescont

lescont New Seed

Hi I am new to gardening and this site. I am looking for any houseplant cuttings that I can grow. Currently have only a few small plants and am trying to collect more. I live in the middle of nowhere AZ so it is difficult for me to find houseplants. The nearest place with a garden center is walmart over an hour from me and the nearest nursery is 3 to 4 hours away. have not had any luck finding places online to buy from. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thankz

2. Loading...

3. waretrop

waretrop Strong Ash Plants Contributor

Nope....I did this once and spent $27. on postage and the group never heard from them again. Now most members here know me well and I would give and never even ask for postage but that would be for true members not just someone hoping in for a freebee.....

Not me.....I'll be the first to say it.....

4. Jewell

Jewell Incorrigible Gardener Plants Contributor

Puget Sound Region of the Pacific NW,Zone7b
    Arizona is already warm. Cuttings wouldn't do well in the trip. Your local Walmart even if an hour away would be your cheapest route, plus you are going to need plants that can take the dry hot hot summer weather. Good luck. You might try some more localized sources by checking online.