Went to Garden Open house

Discussion in 'Flower Gardening' started by koszta kid, Jun 11, 2012.

1. koszta kid

koszta kid Young Pine

I was invited to go to open house in Cedar Rapids. And boy got lot of ideas.She has over 200 different Asians + many Iris + many other plants. Well mulched. To hold Asians up from Rabbits and when daughter brings her 125# German Shepard. Could hardly see the chicken wire. And wish I knew how to put picture she sent me in e-mail to Image shack to show here.And I forgot my camera. But was invited to come back.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads
    1. Lillium_Lover
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. waretrop
      Replies:
      Views:

3. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Wow, that place sounds like a haven for any flower gardener. :D

Re downloading photos from your e-mail: Have you tried to right-click on your mouse when the marker's on the photo? An option should say: save photo. Please give it a try so we can see the delights with our own eyes.

4. sewNsow

sewNsow In Flower

Koszta,Did you go to Wanda's in CR? She is a friend of mine.She came here & took many pictures a couple times. She made me greeting cards from the pictures of our garden.
    She is a wonderful person & a dynamo.She does that garden herself & manages to take lots of trips to see others gardens.She also takes cross country trips with her husband on their Harley Davidson motorcycle.

5. koszta kid

koszta kid Young Pine

Yes it was Wanda Garden. I met her at Winter Fair at Kirkwood. Her House is not many blocks from my Mother's house was. We talked about Hunting Dogs. Since we use to raise Viszla. And as we left neighbors Huge dog came and watered Some of Plants in front. Glad my dogs are girls. I brought pictures of my flowers. She said they was nice. But I got behind taking care of them RIGHT. working on house last year.

6. koszta kid

koszta kid Young Pine

I did click on picture says file # is DSC04795. Go to Image shack put in file and says file can't be be found.Looked in my files, and my picture not there.Kinda strange being a woman. Can help build your house-if still can lift it. But don't know much about my CP. wish I could just copy and paste it here.