What a chatty bunch we are.

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Kiasmum, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Kiasmum

Kiasmum In Flower

Goodness, I go away for a week and there are so many posts to catch up on! :D

We've had a glorious week in Cornwall(the extreme south west of the UK),with wall to wall sunshine every day. I think there are nearly 650 pictures to sort through so be warned :D :D

Frank, eileen, carolyn and 1 other person like this.
  2. Loading...

3. Green Fingers

Green Fingers Seedling

Haha...I have to catch up to past 8-9 yrs I guess! Every time I log in I end up spending more time here than I anticipated. There is tons of information for me to learn from and of course some beautiful moments captured on camera by you all. I am loving it.. :).

Frank, carolyn and Kiasmum like this.
  4. waretrop

waretrop Strong Ash Plants Contributor

"What a chatty bunch we are."

That's right, Kiasmum. We are all blooming for it's SPRING.....for lots of us.

Kiasmum likes this.
  5. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

You have to take your computer with you everywhere you go so you can keep up with us. :-D

Kiasmum likes this.

Advertisement
  6. Jerry Sullivan

Jerry Sullivan Garden Experimenter Plants Contributor

Secretly, behind the scenes, the regular stewbie crew work at a ferocious pace to maintain an ever increasing number of posts so newbies can not catch up. Pictures, blogs and plant info cause the server cooling system to work on the brink of failure. The administrators throw ice water into the server room to aid in lowering the temperature to avert the pending doom.

Meanwhile back in the garden, other members put additional fertilizer on garden plants to increase photo opportunities. Discussion groups create new agendas to talk about. Others research new reference material to back up mysterious garden lore.

The administrators smile……the view ratio index(VRI) slowly increases as the posts outnumber the views. The temperature of the server room slowly falls back to the "normal" range…..all is well….the newbies are overloaded……so far……

In the distance an alarm sounds……two newbies have just signed in…..the ratio starts to waver……. :twisted:

Jerry

Frank, eileen, Donna S and 3 others like this.
  7. AvaRose82

AvaRose82 Seedling

Well it is that time of year where everything is happening! Spring is probably a busy time on here haha

Kiasmum likes this.
  8. marlingardener

marlingardener Happy

AvaRose, EVERY season is a busy time here on the Stew!
    We are avid gardeners who talk garden plans, garden plants, and garden successes--we even talk about gardening in the dead of winter (thanks to our members in Australia and New Zealand, and points south). We are also a loosely-knit band of friends that stretch from Europe to the American continent to Australia. You're one of us now, so sit back, tighten your seat belt, and enjoy the ride!

Frank, eileen, Jerry Sullivan and 2 others like this.
  9. Kiasmum

Kiasmum In Flower

We did take our laptops Toni,but only to load photos to.Where we stayed has no internet connection or mobile phone signal either. It does make you realise how much the technology is a big part of your life when it isn't there.

AvaRose82 wrote:
    Well it is that time of year where everything is happening! Spring is probably a busy time on here haha

No,I don't think that is it AvaRose,there are always lots of posts to catch up on no matter what time of the year it is. :D

10. Sjoerd

Sjoerd Mighty Oak

Woo-pie!
    I can barely wait for the show. Please do not be reserved about showing them...just bring 'em on.--the more, the better.

Kiasmum likes this.
  11. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Oh boy, I LOVE pictures :)

Kiasmum likes this.