Your Choice Tomato

Discussion in 'Fruit and Veg Gardening' started by Wrennie, Sep 20, 2008.

1. Wrennie

Wrennie In Flower

http://www.wintersown.org/wseo1/YourCho ... oSASE.html

Growing heirloom tomatoes from seed is both a delicious and productive hobby. WinterSown.Org offers this list of seeds to help make it easier for anyone to begin growing tomatoes at home. These small-count seed packs provide enough seeds for someone to grow their own heirloom tomato sampler garden at home.

2. Loading...

3. PepperDude

PepperDude In Flower

Trudi is the seed queen and a personal friend of mine. She is a sweetheart.

P.S. Please make sure you follow her instructions on the envelope to use because she won't except bubble mailers.

4. flowerpower313

flowerpower313 Seedling

I believe Trudi mailed out over 30,000 envelopes last yr. She does an unbelievable job. She has sent me some great varieties.

There are 2 different seed offers. One is the heirloom maters and the other is the mixed seeds for wintersowing. They require separate envelopes, but both offers are well worth it. If you are outside the US, please read the guidelines for international shipping. If you have any questions, you can email Trudi at wintersown or post it here. Richard or I will send her a link to it here.

5. Public Designs

Public Designs Seedling

Wow that is a really great offer. I am going to take advantage of this as I am seriously wanting to have some winter things growing inside with me. I just hope I have good luck with them.