A Family Vacation (^_^) - Japan - Part 3 Tokyo

Discussion in 'Member's Gallery' started by KK Ng, Jun 12, 2017.

1. KK Ng

KK Ng Hardy Maple

[​IMG]

After taking in all the views and a little walk around it was time to eat again. Must be all those walking that is making us hungry.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Yum! :)

After a nice yummy meal we headed towards the shopping side to explore further.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    3 of Japanese most popular entertainment outlet -Izakaya,Karaoke and Pachinko.

[​IMG]

Look!!! It'sGodzillaon the loose! We were a little early and Godzilla is resting, according to the people there Godzilla will rise a little taller every hour or maybe 30 minutes to roar like a time keeper.

Our favourite pastime in Japan after 7:00pm is to visit Departmental Stores, the basement where the food section and everything will be on discount ... yum!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Philip Nulty and Frank like this.
  2. Loading...

3. Ronni

Ronni Hardy Maple

Your family is so lovely KK!

I have to admit, I actually laughed out loud at that pic of your wife with the pig!!! OMG too funny! My dogs actually jumped up to see what the heck was going on I was making so much noise ;)

Philip Nulty likes this.
  4. KK Ng

KK Ng Hardy Maple

We don't get to see things like this in our home country and it is so fascinating to see it when we travel. :) Glad you had a good laughed at it, we were also very amused by it.
    Thanks again Ronni.

Philip Nulty likes this.