Anyone else watch auto racing?

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by bsewnsew, Feb 12, 2008.

1. Capt Kirk

Capt Kirk Thank a Veteran today!

Auto racing is like driving in Florida. Everyone is turning left and don't have their turn signal on!

2. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Ummmmmmmm, not necessarily a 'man thing' ;)
    I have been somewhat patiently waiting for this weekend since last season ended in November. We will be gone tomorrow and Monday but the VCR is set to record the race on Sunday.
    And my oldest daughter shopped for my Christmas gifts last year at Michael Waltrip's (#55) website :stew2:

3. SongofJoy57

SongofJoy57 In Flower

Right you are . . . lol . . . When we met he always told me that Saturdays were mine, but on Sundays he watched football and racing . . (GO PATRIOTS . . . his hometown team.) But after close to six year . . . he has conveniently slipped the "little boys Saturday night racing in." But he's still a sweetheart! :smt060

4. SongofJoy57

SongofJoy57 In Flower

Toni: Michael Waltrip lives in the Sherrill's Ford area in my county (Catawba.) My finacee works in heating and air, and some of the guys were installing Waltrip's heating and air in his attic. They found the biggest blacksnake (actually a few) that he had ever seen. They had to call the exterminators out. This was a brand new house. Just a little trivia there . . . Come and visit NC if you haven't done so . . . a lot of the drivers have homes and 75% of all the shops are here. We are 40 minutes from Charlotte.

Advertisement