Bark collars....

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Sherry8, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Sherry8

Sherry8 I Love Birds!

I never really liked most of the collars that you use to stop dogs from excessive barking but I was having a problem with my Cairn Terrier Scooter. We bought one because it just didn't give them a big jolt of a correction...it has an automatic correction level adjustment called temperament learning.. Ten levels of light -touch correction....he still can bark a couple times but it has helped so tremendously with the excessive barking. I could never run to the side of the house to correct him so this has been so great. It is made for small dogs and the dog's bark is the only sound that will cause a correction. I would thoroughly recommend this collar to anyone having a problem. It has made me a happy pet owner... :-D

2. Loading...

Similar Threads
    1. carolyn
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. Sherry8
      Replies:
      Views:

3. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

There are a few dogs in our neighborhood that I would love to put one of those babies on. The ones that bark when there is a person or critter in the alley or wandering around are one thing but the ones that just bark for no reason and don't know when to shut-up are totally useless.

Luckily we have never had a dog that barked unless it was necessary. A much more trustworthy guard dog in that case.

4. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

I've been looking for something like that Sherry. My dog barks excessively and I wasn't sure which type to get...they have ones with remote also. What type of collar did you get?