Google Chrome Browser??

Discussion in 'Computer and Internet' started by Calomaar, Jul 23, 2009.

1. Calomaar

Calomaar Deputy's Friend

I wonder if anyone has had experience with the new Google Chrome Browser. What I have read so far is from Google, and sounds good, but that's what sales articles are supposed to do.
    Tom

2. Loading...

3. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

I have heard good things about it Tom. It is the most secure of all of the current browsers on the market. The only big disadvantage I can see is that it doesn't yet have many of the cool add ons like with Firefox for telling things like the weather etc...

Give it a try, in my honest opinion anything is better than Internet Explorer.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi Tom,

I totally agree with Frank. You just go once a while with Google Chrome browser.

As well as recently i came to know that Google polishes another Chrome beta. As well as Google has added support for HTML 5 video in its latest beta for the Windows-only Chrome browser it first released last autumn.

I hope this will solve your doubts about using Google Chrome as a default browser within your system.

5. Palustris

Palustris Young Pine

Wish I could download it to try. On our slow dialup, we run out of time long before it has downloaded, it must be huge.

6. Sjoerd

Sjoerd Mighty Oak

There is a way, Palustris--you could let your son download it for you ...then he could put it on a memory "stick".
    This you could then plug into your computer and install it directly from off the 'stick'.
    Voilà!