HD TV for a Monitor.

Discussion in 'Computer and Internet' started by Calomaar, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Calomaar

Calomaar Deputy's Friend

I do a lot of work with my photos, and have for a while now wished for a bigger monitor. I finally did some leg work. I was looking at 22 inch and 26 inch. While at one of the stores I noticed right next to the computer monitors were TVs. To my surprise, TVs cost only a small amount more that the monitors. To day I got a 22 inch HD Flat screen TV for $40 more than the 22 inch monitor. So far I am very pleased, and now I can spend more time sitting here at my desk. Just what I need. I truly love the way my pictures look on the new monitor.
    Tom

2. Loading...

3. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Our eldest son has advised us to get a flat screen TV instead of a monitor Tom so it's good to hear from someone that has already got one. He said the TV would have a much longer life span too and can more easily be repaired. Thanks for this topic as it's made up my mnd for me - a Flat screen HD TV is the one for me. :-D

4. SusieQ07

SusieQ07 In Flower

I have a 22" LCD HD monitor, and love it, and got it at a very good price online at Walmart and only 97 cents shipping, no tax. I also work with digital photo's and make DVD's, CD's etc. and can then view the finished product on my 42" LCD TV, now that's really cool!!!