How many TV hours?

Discussion in 'Hobbies and Crafts' started by Frank, Jul 11, 2005.

?

How many hours a week do you spend watching TV?

1. None - I hate TV!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. < 5 hours

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. < 15 hours

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. < 30 hours

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. > 30 hours - I think I am turning into a TV!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Heather

Heather New Seed

We just happen to be lucky parents I guess. They will watch an occasional movie but they spent I would say about 5 hours just playing in the snow building forts and castles. I make them come in and thaw out then they head back out.

2. Lisa

Lisa New Seed

I got rid of my TV about 3 years ago, but for a couple of years before that we hadn't really watched it. My daughter and I don't miss it at all, but we do have a computer each which takes all our time. We find this is a far better entertainment centre for us. We can listen to music, watch our films/dvd's ........in fact everything really!!
    My daughter finds it really funny when her friends at school find out she doesn't have one, some have even offered to give her a "spare" one :D

Lisa

3. Pinkiered

Pinkiered The Rose Queen

I watch one hour of tv a week. I watch Survivor. Im a huge fan and have never missed one show since it aired.

I have a Large tv here at home but theres no cable. Its for my Hubby to play his Xbox. I go to my sisters to watch my show....once a week.

I hate the tv. Theres more I can be doing with my time. I feel like I am wasting time when I sit in front of it. Even for that hour.

4. jnnwyman

jnnwyman Seedling

TV Watching

Most of my friends and family (me too) have a TV near our computers and we watch while playing on the computers.

I'm a real fan of HGTV and Fox News. We are up by 5:00 AM Central Time and watch Fox and Friends until 8:00 AM, then the Fox News comes on for the rest of the day.

HGTV holds my interest in the evening hours if nothing else is on.

My hubby and I like DVD movies. We use to rent them through the mail from Netflix. LOVE that system.

Advertisement
  5. jubabe296

jubabe296 Official Garden Fairy

We have the tv on constantly, it is turned off only when we go to bed at night! The background noise has to be there.I watch quite a bit of tv.I like CSI,Cash in the Attic,Ground Force,and I love TLC,DIY,HGTV and The Discovery Channel.

6. Primsong

Primsong Young Pine

I watched it some when I was a kid, but really haven't had much to do with it - I prefer books or working on an art project... I do occasionally take the time to watch a movie with my kids, and we went through a "stargate" binge when my dauhter bought several seasons of SG-1 on DVD, but I usually just don't want to 'waste the time' watching! I think my 'looking at a screen time' is used up by my computer now, which requires more interactive thought.