Little bears going for a ride?

Discussion in 'Member's Gallery' started by dooley, Dec 18, 2012.

1. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

I was outside digging in the vegetable patches today and dr told me to get the camera and come and see what he found.
    Papa bear seems to be taking some little bears for a ride and they are collecting flowers for Christmas. Seems they found a few, too. The light was wrong for a picture but who knows how long they would hang around.

[​IMG]
    Little bears collecting more flowers ( photo / image / picture from dooley's Garden )

[​IMG]
    Little bears going for a ride ( photo / image / picture from dooley's Garden )

I made the gray one on the wagon seat in 1984 or 1985 and my oldest son made the papa bear about the same time.
    I still make a few but not as many as I used to make. I don't know if he still makes them or now. He was in college when he started making them.

dooley

Frank likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

It looks as though they found a lovely, big bunch of flowers to decorate their home with Dooley. It's nice to know that bears enjoy Christmas a s much as we all do.

4. mart

mart Strong Ash

That is adorable !!

5. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

I love that after all these years your bears are still going out on adventures Dooley!