Moving brush

Discussion in 'Gardening Other' started by dooley, Mar 7, 2010.

1. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Yesterday, I took my loppers and cut some more brush. I didn't move it to the burn pile though. So, this morning I told dr that I was going to go down and move it before it started raining. We got our gloves and the rake and went outside and it was raining. So, we put things away and came inside and I made oatmeal bread. When I put it in the pans for the second rise dr came and said it wasn't raining and things looked dry. So, we walked down and I moved all the brush that was cut. Now, I can see the odds and ends and pieces I missed. I couldn't do it today because I needed to finish the bread. If it doesn't rain tomorrow maybe I can finish up the bits and pieces and get the leaves raked out. Then, I can work on the roots and start working on a raised bed for a kitchen garden by the house.
    dooley

2. Loading...

3. glendann

glendann Official Garden Angel

You work to hard Laura.I can smell your bread from here.You make me hungry.When you want to pull weeds I got lots over here you can pull.

4. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

I agree with Glendann. Take it a bit easy on the roots pulling, please. :D

5. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Dooley I don't know where you get all your energy from. :eek: I think you deserve a nice, long rest with some of that home-made bread and a cuppa. :-D Take it easy please.

6. kuntrygal

kuntrygal Texas Rose

You are such a hard working woman. Don't know how you do it and manage to get out of the bed in the morning. Hats off to you! :)