My Halloween weekend.

Discussion in 'Member's Gallery' started by Ronni, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Ronni

Ronni Hardy Maple

Busy Halloween weekend. Friday night I went to my dance studio's Halloween party. Saturday in the afternoon, went to Terry (one of my "adopted" sons/my daughter's ex-boyfriend) and Corina's baby shower. Halloween is Terry's most favorite time of the year, so of COURSE the baby shower was Halloween themed, and all the guests had to come in costume!!! Then we had a family get together Saturday night. My boys and Ned came over, and Terry and Corina, and I made a big pot of beef barley soup and some fresh bread, and we all had a meal together before Paige and William and the boys headed out with their two kids out to trick or treat up and down their street. Ned and I stayed at the house to give out Halloween candy to the MANY kids who came to the door.

My son Cameron and his girlfriend Sarah. Imagine these two answering the door to give out halloween candy...which they did for a while after they got back to the house, to give me a break. Startled more than a few kids, I can tell you!!
    [​IMG]

Close of the makeup...and the hair of course. Sarah did it for the both of them..she's really good!
    [​IMG]

The pumpkins Paige and William carved - Yoda and Cinderella
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I was Rainbow Brite!
    [​IMG]

And I danced with Bam-Bam and Richard Simmons!! (Sorry about the bad photo quality...from a friend's cell phone camera in the low light of the dance studio!)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2015
  2. Loading...

3. Sherry8

Sherry8 I Love Birds!

It looks like you had a great time and the costumes were outstanding...I wish we would of had somewhere to go so we could have dressed up. Just not worth it with only 6 children that came to our door.

Ronni likes this.
  4. Ronni

Ronni Hardy Maple

We got SO MANY kids coming to the door...I mean dozens and dozens. It's a new subdivision, with many young families. Lots of kids...great sidewalks, ease of access with the homes fairly close together. There aren't many houses that don't participate, and I loved being able to hang and give out the candy while my daughter and SIL took the kids up and down the street. Their baskets were full to overflowing when they got back, and they didn't even get past our own street!!!

5. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Love the costumes Ronni and the fact that you and your family make Halloween such a fun time.

Ronni likes this.

Advertisement
  6. zuzu's petals

zuzu's petals Silly Old Bat Plants Contributor

I'm late finding your post, but really glad that I did! What fun. :p

Ronni likes this.
  7. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

I want Yoda on my pumpkin next year. The make-up is awesome and so is your costume. Looks like a lot of fun. Wish I had been there. :D

Ronni likes this.