I started four on July 8. I cut four four to six inch cuttings from a branch with "spent" blooms. I gathered four 4 inch pots. I put soil into the bottom and placed a peeled potato in the pot. I put a small hole in the potato. I dipped the cutting into root-tone and stuck it into the hole in the potato. I covered the potato with potting soil. I cut the top off of a 2 litre soda bottle. I wetted the potting soil and placed the soda bottle over the pot and placed it in the shade. The instructions call for the cover to be taken off five minutes per day. I kept the soil damp not soggy. The green leaves turned brown. Two days ago I saw green. And Mama.