Question re new boards

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by AAnightowl, May 8, 2015.

1. AAnightowl

AAnightowl Young Pine

Okay, we used to get 'beans' for posts others liked, and stars for super good posts... and worked our way up the totem pole. So, where did all of those go? I seem to be a novice again with the new boards... They are no longer listed with my profile stuff on my posts.

2. Loading...

3. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Hi AA,
    'Seeds' have now become 'Likes'. Your old Seeds have been exchanged with Likes and this count is displayed beside your posts and also on your profile page.
    Super Posts have been retired unfortunately. Featured Topics/Threads are now displayed in the 'Featured on GardenStew' box above thread posts.
    Hope this helps!

4. S-H

S-H Hardy Maple

I know, it takes a bit of getting used to again, but on the whole I think the changes have been good. Only I still (from time to time) am having trouble with too much harsh white color on the screen... But generally speaking, this is the same old place, full of the same nice group of people! So the real flavor of GardenStew thankfully hasn't been lost! And as long as Frank is in the driving seat, thing will continue to improve with time! So don't worry about a thing, as all of us are still here! :cool:

Last edited: May 11, 2015
  5. AAnightowl

AAnightowl Young Pine

Yeah... just kind of disappointing to be a 'newbie' again... but the changes are nice otherwise. [And normally, I hate change!]