Teddy bear collection

Discussion in 'Hobbies and Crafts' started by dooley, Dec 6, 2005.

1. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Shelf bears!
    [​IMG]

Little bear tree
    [​IMG]

More bears
    [​IMG]

New computer and desk

[​IMG]

More bears

[​IMG]

2. Loading...

Similar Threads
    1. Sherry8
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. dooley
      Replies:
      Views:

3. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Haha lots and LOTS of bears! What a great collection dooley. Are there any seats to sit on or have the bears taken them all up :D

How long did it take you to build up your collection?

4. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Well, there are two recliner chairs that they are not allowed to sit on. SIf someone comes to visit we sit in the dining room or we toss some bears off the bench or the rockers. The collection started when the boys gave me stuffed animals for Christmas. Gradually they shifted to bears. My oldest son Tom started making bears when he was at university so he's given me quite a few bears. Then, I started making them myself. Now, Brian and I buy bears that somehow appeal to us. Some are old, some are new but all have some kind of bear appeal for us. We talk to them and one time we took one to the Grand Canyon with us because he'd never been there. Our future daughter-in-law was along and I think she was having second thoughts. But, by the time we came home she was holding the bear up so it could see out the window. These bears are only a fraction of what we have. They do seem to congregate in the living room but every room has their share. Dooley