Through the window...

Discussion in 'Wildlife in the Garden' started by Sherry8, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Sherry8

Sherry8 I Love Birds!

Chickadee and the Dark eyed Junco...are still playing in the snow on this day...
    March 29, 2016 027 (2).jpg
    March 29, 2016 030 (2).jpg

House finch..
    March 29, 2016 017 (2).jpg

our snow is gone as of the other day and I am hoping it is the last we have seen of it this spring...

Mourning doves with their beautiful sounds are a joy to listen to when you are outdoors...
    . March 23, 2016 074 (2).jpg

Jerry Sullivan, Frank, Sjoerd and 2 others like this.
  2. Loading...

3. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Only snow we have left is from the big piles that the snowplows make when they shovel the snow. It's drizzled all day but forecast is for a couple of inches during tonight. I saw one of those house finches outside of our window yesterday. It sat there for the longest time. dooley

4. Sherry8

Sherry8 I Love Birds!

I am not far from you Dooley...I am closer to Appleton than Oshkosh, not far from the Appleton airport. The snow that is left is in large piles and so black and dirty. I hope it is gone soon. Luckily all of it in our yard is now gone so the dogs can walk around the yard.

Tooty2shoes likes this.
  5. Tooty2shoes

Tooty2shoes Hardy Maple

Sherry great pic's. I have enjoying seeing some of the summer birds returning as well. We have the Song Sparrows and Chipping sparrows at our feeder. Over a week ago I saw a Blue Bird checking out our houses. Yippy!

Dooley--Wow two stewbies in my area. I am about 12 miles southwest of Green Bay. Now that made my day.:D

Advertisement
  6. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Wonderful photographs Sherry. We don't have snow but we have had many heavy hail falls recently and really frosty nights. Let's all hope that April brings some better weather for us all.

7. Sjoerd

Sjoerd Mighty Oak

More wonderful pics from you! They are such a pleasure to see when you post them. You sure seem to live in a good place for several varieties.