2017 Anniversary trip junque

Discussion in 'Garden Junk' started by toni, May 29, 2017.

1. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

I certainly thought I bought more but I guess since they were mostly smaller things they just seem to be much. I did find a cool yarn shop and of course came home with more yarn and a new coffee mug that has Gauge Smauge on the side....knitters and crocheters will gist of that.

Okay, on to the junque..
    Little planters I just bought some succulents for, a display of shrooms, a bamboo tube for ??? just liked it and the two red pots will become water ladles for two of the rain barrels out back. And the little bud vase was too cute to leave sitting alone on the shelf.
    J1.JPG

A neat rusted tin box to plant something in....two smallish wooden bowls that will be used in our bathroom.....the small half finials are going to be painted red and attached to the cross bar of the new screen pantry door Randy is planning how to make
    J2.JPG
    The cabinet is 13" tall, 10"wide and 8" deep. Since we are going old cabin rustic in our bathroom redo, it will hang on the all to hold 1st aid items.
    J3.JPG This box was just too cool to pass up, not sure where it will go yet but I really love it.
    Photo with our nosey cat Wizard. JBoxwcat.JPG

Photo of closed box and NO the cat isn't in it. We did have to get him out before the lid could be closed though, he figured it might just be his.
    Jboxwocat.JPG
    This shelf will hang out back in my cleaned up and organized part of the backroom....
    JShelf.JPG

I have this 'thing' about small tables among a whole passel of other things too.
    JTable.JPG

And this was just begging me to bring it home. I am thinking in a large pot with a Mandevilla climbing up and around it.
    Jthingy.JPG

Attached Files:

Frank and eileen like this.
  2. Loading...