A dog or two or three

Discussion in 'Pets' started by dooley, Mar 29, 2009.

1. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

I seem to have taken two pictures of flowers at Glenda's so I guess I did the same with the dogs, maybe.
    First, Kevin's dog. He's a beauty.
    [​IMG]

Then, the Bob dogs. They belong to Bob. These are only two of them. He has four right now but Goldie is going to have babies soon. The black one is Todo and the other one is Rowdy.
    [​IMG]

Now, for the ones Glenda has been waiting for-----

Oreo

[​IMG]

Oreo headed down the lane. Sometimes he comes back and sometimes I have to go after him. Depends on
    his determination I guess. Maybe he's going to look for Glenda.
    [​IMG]

This morning he went outside and when we went back inside I filled his food and water dishes with fresh food and water. I couldn't find Oreo. I finally tracked him down to Glenda's room. He'd gone back to bed. Maybe I got him up too early but it was 9 am.
    dooley

2. Loading...

3. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Awwww, poor little Oreo really misses Glenda a lot! He is a cutie.
    The other dogs are cute too. I especially like Kevin's German Shepherd...I've had a few of those and they are my favorite breed.

4. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

What a handsome bunch of dogs. Oreo must be wondering why is best friend is still missing - poor little chap. He's going to be so excited when Glenda gets home. Thanks for letting us see all the photographs Dooley. Kevins German Shepherd is a very handsome lad.

5. kuntrygal

kuntrygal Texas Rose

Little Oreo off to find his Mama. Bless his little heart. Yes, I think he sleeps later than nine! :D
    Kevin's dog is a true beauty. It appears that he was posing for the picture. Looks like Rin Tin Tin!
    (If anyone remembers him). Thanks dooley for sharing.

6. glendann

glendann Official Garden Angel

Oh poor Oreo he misses me.Its funny he goes to our bed at night.Mason is the name of the Sheppard.
    The flowers are very pretty .Thank you for my little buddies pictures .I do love my double poppies,That amarylis is pink and white ,but I do have some red and white ones.Its so nice to see them when its snowing like heck here and has been since I got up.