A few things I made for my garden

Discussion in 'Garden Junk' started by Jodilee, Aug 23, 2009.

1. Crafty Gardener

Crafty Gardener Seedling

great additions to the garden

2. bunkie

bunkie Young Pine

what fun! wonderful creativity jodilee!

3. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

I'm trying to get my hands on some metal strips - so far without much success. I'm hoping that a local recycling centre may have some so fingers crossed.

4. Jodilee

Jodilee New Seed

Hallo again all............Eileen i can't wait to see what you come up with. I did a degree in design and one of the most interesting things in my opinion was having executed an idea then giving it to someone else and seeing how THEY develope it.

Have you asked at factories.......most goods which are delivered are held onto the pallets with these metal strips however most companies recycle it for cash so that mat be why its hard ot find.

thanks for the comments everybody. I'm still making but at the moment its indoor things namely frames. I have 36 small identicle frames and am decorating eacg in a different way and then they'll be mounted onto a sheet of MDF............almost finished so i need a new project.

Does anybody else have andthing to show and tell? I love looking at others people 'stuff' i find it very inspiring see what other people have made.

Advertisement
  5. Lil Bug

Lil Bug New Seed

My mouth is hanging open.Some times I think I have a little talent, but WOW, girl . Do you ever sleep and how many years did it take you to make all of these wonderful things? I wish we didn't live on different sides of the world.I would love to see them all.I put your website into my favorites. Maybe soon I'll get mine up and share my,now I'm seeing,little bit with all. :sete_011:

6. Jodilee

Jodilee New Seed

Why thank you Lil Bug :-D

How long did it all take me.......my whole life I think. We makers are born like that don't you think, Its not so much of having to come up with an idea its more a case of how can I sleep with all these creative thoughts rushing about in my head. I do actually wake up having dreamt or thought of something and so I quickly write it down so I can sleep easier :-?

:sete_072:

I would really really like to see what you've been making so go on and add your website or blog or whatever you have so we can all take a look.

Thats the thing wih this internet malarky you come up against people you are never likely to meet which is sometimes a blessing ;) but more often than not it means you can't meet those people you'd like to. :'(