A wallpaper section!

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Comments / Help' started by S-H, Aug 3, 2013.

1. S-H

S-H Hardy Maple

Dear Frank,

Although I really do enjoy seeing the picture of the month section, and how everyone votes for the best picture - But I feel that we can do something even better than that!

And so I was thinking, of a freely downloadable archive of high resolution widescreen wallpapers (to be used as desktop backgrounds). We have members from all around the world, and some of us are very skilled with a camera! So instantly we will be able to build an amazing archive of great looking nature shots - That will surely make us more popular on the Internet!

And of course, the logo of our beloved GardenStew will be in the corner of each picture - Thus leading to more people joining our community! :idea:

Hint: I myself have been putting away the decision to invest in a high quality digital SLR camera - But if this would happen, then I think I too will be encouraged to take the leap! :D

2. Loading...

3. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Hi S-H, maybe it would be a good idea to try opening a new topic in Member's Gallery for submission of wallpapers. I wouldn't be comfortable with watermarking the GardenStew logo onto members images but you could see what kind of interest it attracts :)