I started this quilt in late winter. I can't sit still and I thought it would keep me busy. Then I was hospitalized and it sat until now. Last week I finished the quilt blocks and yesterday I assembled them together. Now I have two quilt tops that need to be quilted. It will take a while. Monday I will get the batting and see what I can find for backing that doesn't cost too much. I cleaned and oiled the Kenmore sewing machine. There is one screw that wont open so I have to use a cc syringe to get the drop of oil where it is needed deep inside. I use compressed air in a can to blow out the lint before oiling. My concession to modernity was to replace the old incandescent bulb with a new LED bulb. The LED bulb is brighter. It's also cooler so oil and lint don't cook onto the glass and make it dim. I also made binding for the men's shirt fabric quilt. The binding was also a shirt. Now it's basically a 2 1/2 inch wide, 36 foot long ribbon.