Beauty Berry Bush

Discussion in 'Plant and Seed Exchange' started by catspower, Sep 21, 2008.

1. catspower

catspower Seedling

ok, I feel a little better today. I will just let it go. I may have over reacted(a little). Hubby going thru chemo and radiation, daughters kidney stones and gall bladder stones, and my broken wrist and a back surgery coming up, I come here and Dave's Garden for my release. It usually makes me feel better reading about the plants and gardens and just puts me in a better state of mind. Everything just went wrong that day(week) and I took it out an a couple of people on here who made me feel even worse. I vented, ok? Maybe I vented too much, but I think I needed it at the time. I don't really think I need to say that I am sorry, but thank you, to the 2 or 3 people who I "vented" at. It was just one of those weeks. I will just take my prozac and demoral and look at all the pretty flowers, and do my "venting" on the weeds and bermuda grass.
    signed:
    The Grumpy Old Fat Lady,
    Cathy

2. Biita

Biita Arctic-ally Challenged Forager

CP

***Hugs***

We all need them from time to time, shoot thats what friends are for.

3. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Gosh you've certainly got a lot to cope with catspower, neither wonder you get a bit 'grumpy' now and then. Attacking weeds is great therapy though - it's what I do if I'm feeling out of sorts with my lot!!

4. glendann

glendann Official Garden Angel

You have a lot on your plate now.I'll just add you to my prayers :) We all have bad days and it looks like you have had your share.

Advertisement
  5. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

*hugs* Hang in there, girl! I'll trade your neighbours for mine, I have a lot of experience dealing with people like that.

6. parker806

parker806 New Seed

beauty berry

are you going to trade any of the beauty berry? please email me and let me know. thanks