Brought New Aquarium

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Gail-Steman, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Sjoerd

Sjoerd Mighty Oak

That tank of yours and the fish look very well. Chapeau to you for doing your tank up so well. It is beautiful.
    I enjoyed watching the film. I saw that there were two fish that were constantly chasing each-other back and forth in the tank. Which fish were these?
    There are some lovely specimens in there. and You are keeping the tank up so well. Having an aquarium is a bit of work, but boy-oh-boy--you sure do get pleasure from it, don't you.

Gail-Steman and Logan like this.
  2. Gail-Steman

Gail-Steman Young Pine

Thank you Sjoerd and the help besides from the beginning much appreciated :like: i had to add new ornaments my original chinese ones did grow algae quick and although i soaked them and used a tooth brush on them you can only get so much off so i thought rig it out and i got the lot of Amazon lol

Those two chase one another all around the tank they're Glow light Danio's they play like the guppies with one another but my god they can eat :rolleyes: Yes there is a lot of work and the API substances don't come cheap :whistling: but hubby as been helping while i've not been well on changing the water but doing my own filters works out a lot cheaper so that's a bonus.
    Sjoerd you would laugh as the glass is magnified anyway but every now and again i get my husbands big magnifying glass up against the glass to check the fish.:smt082

Sjoerd and Logan like this.
  3. Islandlife

Islandlife Young Pine

I used to have a large aquarium and really love them. No I only have a small 2 gallon for one single Betta fish. Decorations - silk plants and one single Easter Island Head for decoration.

Gail-Steman likes this.
  4. Gail-Steman

Gail-Steman Young Pine

Betta fish are lovely similar to guppies, i find the false plants and decor your water keeps cleaner better...i came to have fish because i lost my staffy 3yrs back, then my leopard gecko and i've always admired fish so i went down that root.

Islandlife and Logan like this.

Advertisement
  5. Sjoerd

Sjoerd Mighty Oak

Gail, I can just picture you there looking like Sherlock Holmes with your magnifying glass studying the fish. hahaha.

Gail-Steman and Logan like this.
  6. Gail-Steman

Gail-Steman Young Pine

Well just imagine it wearing my own spec's besides [​IMG] christ i need my eyes testing bad [​IMG]

Sjoerd, nitram, Logan and 1 other person like this.