Bye Bye, Virgin Media.

Discussion in 'Computer and Internet' started by MIKE ALLEN, Apr 5, 2023.

1. MIKE ALLEN

MIKE ALLEN Seedling

I believe Doghouse Riley uses Virgin Media, so I am not the only one here. Having travelled through the realms of ISP's. I became a customer of Virgin Media. I have to be honest. The service provided was good. Internet connection very fast. Communication via, custommer services. Good, on the surface. Monthly cost and overall practices..x*&%$ etc. Loyalty to existing customers didn't exist.
    Recent price rise sealed the fate. £ 7.00 per month increase. No way. I signed up with. Community Fibre.Com
    My two year contract. Year one. Free internet. £10 per month for landline phone. Excluding international calls. No limit to call/talk time. Second year. Same land-line costs, now £ 20.00 per month Internet. So not a bad deal, plus any future price increase would not exceed £ 2 per month.
    All installation done and dusted. Phone worked. Internet...zilch. No internet via new company for a few days. Now. All sorted. So. Hiya folks.

eileen and Dirtmechanic like this.
  2. Loading...