Calendula seeds anyone?

Discussion in 'Plant and Seed Exchange' started by carolyn, Jul 9, 2012.

1. carolyn

carolyn Strong Ash

My calendula (aka pot marigolds) is setting seed right now. Is anyone interested in any seeds?

MoonFire likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. MoonFire

MoonFire New Seed

I would love some of those :) is there anything specific you'd like in return?...I don't have an updated list but I can look and see what I have...would also be willing to send postage if you'd rather...please pm or email me if you still have enough to share...thanks :)

4. MoonFire

MoonFire New Seed

Hi Carolyn :) got my calendula seeds in the mail today!...thanks bunches, Dianne

oh by the way...is it too late to plant them in the yard this year?...should i wait til next year?...i'm in Southern AL zone 8b and it's hot, humid, with a stray thunderstorm here and there...nights and early mornings in the 70's and low to mid 80's...days in the 90's to like 106 or so...

thanks again :))

5. carolyn

carolyn Strong Ash

I would think you could plant them now, but save some for the spring planting, too. Just to be safe.

Advertisement
  6. MoonFire

MoonFire New Seed

okie dokie...thanks bunches again :stew2:

7. craftie2

craftie2 New Seed

Hi carolyn
    Sorry to bother you.But was wondering if you still have these seeds avail. If you do I would like some. I am a newbie in gardening.So if you dont it is ok thank you
    margie

8. carolyn

carolyn Strong Ash

Margie, I am sorry I don't have any more of these. I didn't save any last year. Do you have a Dollar General store close to you? I think you might find these or a flower seed mixture on their rack really cheap. Even cheaper than swapping seeds with anyone. I think they were 3/$1.00 on the seed rack....less than the cost of a stamp.