Camera phones and SD cards

Discussion in 'Computer and Internet' started by desertflower, Aug 10, 2007.

1. desertflower

desertflower Seedling

After I took the picture of the butterfly with my camera on my cell phone and it turned out so clear and nice (even when I used it as my desktop wallpaper it didn't lose any resolution) I was excited about the convenience of having it on hand as I don't always have my real camera charged and ready to go. (Boy that is one long sentence :rolleyes: ) Anyway I would have to e-mail myself the picture and save it to my pc, which is a little inconvenient and it cost me to do it. My Hubby bought me a micro SD card that fits in my phone and I can save pictures on it, insert it into the adapter SD and pop it right in to my pc and import my pictures right to my computer. It is a neat little thing I new nothing about before he showed me. (sorry this took me so many words to say something simple :oops: )
    This is cool because I usually always have my phone on hand and by the time I run to get the camera I have usually lost the oppotunity for a good picture. My last phone didn't take that great of a picture but this one does. My phone is the cherry chocolate.

2. Loading...

3. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Well after seeing the piccie of your butterfly then I'd definately say the card is a great idea for you. So get clicking and let's see lots more of your photographs. :D
    My mobile 'phone is so basic it only makes and receives calls and allows me to text, nothing else. My faithful Panasonic digital is virtually glued to my hand and whenever I go out it's my constant companion. I tend to forget my mobile more often than not. :oops: