Cat People- I Need Fast Advice

Discussion in 'Pets' started by travelingbooklover, Oct 20, 2008.

1. Public Designs

Public Designs Seedling

Sorry but this is so sad that someone would throw that poor cat over a wall. I am glad you got some help for her and her babies. It is hard to know the right thing to do sometimes but I feel you did what you could for them.

2. Stephinalta

Stephinalta Seedling

Im sorry you had to go through that, but at least your super knows someone who will help, rest knowing that the cats are going to get the best for them, being nursed back to health or humanely put down

3. Sjoerd

Sjoerd Mighty Oak

What an absolutely dreadful experience. I am glad that the drama has come to an end for you and the cats.
    I felt really bad for you that you had to deal with such a dilemma. I hope that you can find more supporters there for proper handling of the feral cat problem.

4. travelingbooklover

travelingbooklover In Flower

Thanks to all for your support. I know I probably sounded hysterical yesterday. Sometimes the amount of suffering is just so overwhelming. It really made me appreciate yet again how hard the human rights and animal rights organizations work to enact change. Just interviewing people and reporting on the efforts sometimes gets to be too much. This has just been one of those weeks for me. I am taking the day off to recharge before taking on any more work.
    Thank you again!

Advertisement
  5. Sjoerd

Sjoerd Mighty Oak

A well-dererved rest, TBL. I could feel the tension in your posts. It is such a dramatic thing, especially in a place where animal rights is so unimportant. I applaud your feelings and sence of care for those poor cats.
    Well done, you!