After a check in the Dalek, we determined that it could be emptied. Yep, there it stands—filled to the gunnels, waiting. You can see a little pile where a rat had dug some compost out to make room for a nest. That was scraped-up with a spade and bagged before beginning. We removed the the “door” and began digging out the black gold. We began emptying the compost bin into large trugs, but quickly just switched and shovelled the compost directly into tough plastic bags. We took the sacks two by two to where we would stall them until a little later when we will spread the contents over the veggie plots. Here is the inside of the empty bin. Doesn’t that look nice and clean. The stockpile— yes sir, yes sir, nine bags full. Another little job done and dusted.