computer's fixed

Discussion in 'Computer and Internet' started by dooley, Aug 17, 2005.

1. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

I went to Phoenix today and bought a new power supply for my computer. I don't know if it was worth the trip to Phoenix. It takes about l hour and 20 minutes to get to the computer warehouse store. It also uses a lot of gas which was $2.55 per gallon. But, it was half of what it would cost getting one in Prescott. I don't think we used that much gas. Also, I stopped at my sister's house. Her birthday was on Aug. 13 and I wanted to tell her Happy Birthday in person. Anyway, I'm back in business. My son fixed the computer in less than 10 minutes once I got the part for him. It was just making up my mind that I had to go down the hill into all that traffic. I'm not keen on driving in traffic anymore. Didn't used to bother me. Must be getting old! :( Dooley

2. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

:smt041 :smt041 Woohoo Dooley, glad you are back online from the comfort of your own home and not sitting in some uncomfortable chair in the library :smt047 I don't think it was a wasted trip driving some far for your power supply if you got to wish your sister a Happy Birthday. In person is always best!

3. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Great to have you back properly Dooley!!
    I know what you mean about driving nowadays - I'm the same - the amount of traffic on the roads these days puts me off too. Wish our petrol was as cheap as yours though!!! We're paying over 90p a litre here at present - way too expensive!! :( Bet your sister was glad you made the trip when you turned up on her doorstep to wish her a happy birthday. :D