coprosma repens

Discussion in 'Water Gardening' started by brombear, Apr 18, 2010.

1. brombear

brombear Seedling Plants Contributor

can anyone tell me if this is an annual or a perennial? I am finding very limited info on this, and much of this little somewhat contradictory. Thanks everyone. And welcome to Spring all you northerners! It all sounds very exciting

2. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

3. fish_4_all

fish_4_all In Flower

It appears to be a very hardy plant so no worries there but I have not found anything on them being an aquatic plant in any way. Are you looking for a true aquatic or a possible border plant for a pond?

4. brombear

brombear Seedling Plants Contributor

Thanks heaps Toni. It is very frustrating when you can't find answers to such a simple fundamental question but I guess a relatively new cultivar, and released ona worldwide market it is to be expected. I very much appreciate that.

No, it's not going near a pond, i wanted to know if I could put it in a position which is relatively open now but will become possible a bit too shaded over the next couple of years so I guess the question is no if htey will act as a perennial. I'll find a position for them elsewhere in the garden. I'll post some pics soon of the formentioned site, my latest and unfinished gardening venture.