Decking Project - Done 2009

Discussion in 'Garden Design' started by Gail-Steman, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Gail-Steman

Gail-Steman Young Pine

When we moved to our property the garden was a disgrace, so it got sorted to some standard before we started on having decking done first..i wanted it done straight across the property and 10ft out in to the garden.

You have to make sure it doesn't cover the damp course and we used extra slabs to support the beams as they was already there, then it was double covered in weed lining and filled over with a good portion of gravel to stop anything growing through and to this day no weeds have come through.

Decking 1.JPG

Decking 2.JPG

Decking3.JPG

Decking 4.JPG

Decking 5.JPG

Decking 6.JPG

Decking 7.JPG

Decking8.JPG

Pacnorwest, Logan, Odif and 1 other person like this.
  2. Loading...