Dwarf Cavendish banana tree pups

Discussion in 'Plant and Seed Exchange' started by Pinkiered, Jan 4, 2006.

1. Pinkiered

Pinkiered The Rose Queen

I trade on another forum I found the same day as this one. I just traded 30 bulbs of different colored Calla Lilies and 30 bulbs of gladiolus of different colors for white bird of parsdise, canna's plant and canna seeds with a girl in CA.

You guys are much nicer. It was a thought.

I have some dwarf Dwarf Cavendish banana tree pups.... 6 in total and just bought some banana tree seeds. Im keeping some but was going to trade the rest. And I was thinking of trading my Royal Poinciana seed. I have purple passion fruit vine seeds coming in. I have other things coming in or have. Most are just packed up and ready to move so I dont have a complete list just now.

Let me know if you are going to start a trading area. If you want I can post the link where I trade so you can get some idea on how they do it.

2. Loading...

3. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

"And I was thinking of trading my Royal Poinciana seed."

REALLY?!!!!!!!!! I guess I could break a few more rules in that case. :D :D What would you like to have as a trade for it? I think I'd do almost anything to have it growing in my back garden. :smt071 :smt063 :smt065 or even :smt027 :oops:

4. Pinkiered

Pinkiered The Rose Queen

LOL! Funny!

I love any smell good flowers, bushes, roses, anything tropical.

I love all colors but lets stay away from PINK! LOL...

Im really into tropical , climbing vines and flowering bushes. But I am always open to the unusual. Odd color combos or whatever.Anything that makes an impression.

I am wanting to build a garden that smells great and that I can go sit in the shade of. I am wanting to build a place I can enjoy and relax in. So if you have something that falls into that, then lets talk! :D

I just bought it on Ebay and havent got it in the mail yet but I got an email saying it was shipped on Mon. so it will be here soon.

We are renters not home owners so planting that seed wouldnt be a good idea. Ok....it was an impulse buy! :rolleyes: Being renters right now, Id like to keep everything in containers.

5. eileen

Will keep my eyes open for something special for you then!!!!! :D Strange but I don't do pink either. :p

Advertisement
  6. Pinkiered

Pinkiered The Rose Queen

Ok.

Just to let you all know, my computer died on me....well my computer connection from comcast did. They want to replace the surfboard but we are moving soon and they want 35. to come can fix it! Ill be canceling it in a week anyways so no point in paying that!

Im at the library sending this. Ill be back on in about two weeks from the new house in Lafayette, La.

I hate being without my computer!

See you all soon!

Denee

7. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Oh, I thought you were moving to LA. In California. Sorry, you must have wondered why I was telling you about California. Dooley

8. eileen

Hurry back - we'll miss you. :( Hope the move goes smoothly for you and that all your plants survive. :D

9. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Will miss you Denee. Best of luck with your move and we will have a warm cuppa ready for you when you come back! :D :D

10. Pinkiered

Pinkiered The Rose Queen

IM addicted! Im at the library again! LOL

I just wanted to let yall know my Royal Poinciana came in! THEY SEND ME FIVE OF THEM! So I do have some to trade. :D I cant do anything at this moment but as soon as the move is over, its on!

I have had alot of my seeds come in this week.Ill post them when the computer is back up and running.

Take care everyone. See you soon.

Denee

11. eileen

:wave: Missing you already!!! :cry: :cry:

12. Pinkiered

Pinkiered The Rose Queen

OK Im back and ready to trade!

I lost quite a bit of the seeds in the move. All my banana tree seeds were destoyed! I do have the Royal's still tho for whomever is interested. I have three I am trading.

If you are interested be sure to look the tree up on the net first. It is a huge tree! Its bigger than even the largest oak trees Ive seen. But as soon as I get more seeds to replace the ones Ive lost, Ill post them so you can see if theres something you are interested in trading for.

If those that live in the US of A, I have seedlings that have no where to go ones they are ready for transfer (see blog). If you are interested, I can ship once they are ready. See list below

10four o clocks (kaleidoscope)

30 (four seedlings per little square of seeding soil) pansys

aubrietas ( the seeds are so tiny, I just sprinkled them over the soil and gently covered. So some may have many some may have a few)
    but I have 5 small squares of them.

same with the Portulacas (5 squares)

and lavender (10 squares)

15 sweet peas (2 per square)

17 morning glorys- some are have the large bright red flowers and some are deep purple with a blue star.

3 plumeria seedlings (planted but havent sprouted yet)

13. wendy

wendy New Seed

banana tree

just replying to your ad more info would be great

14. Pinkiered

Pinkiered The Rose Queen

If you check out my trading blog, its more up to date on what I have up for trade. What kind of info did you want?

15. glendann

glendann Official Garden Angel

I would love some Purple Passion Flowers or any other colors .They grow wild around here but are white blooms .I have been out looking for them but not where they usually are. I have all kinds of seeds and plants I will have White Trumpet Flower seeds and Double Trumpet Flower Seeds as soon as the blooms die out .I could trade these for some .

16. glendann

glendann Official Garden Angel

Oops Double purple Trumpet plants.
    sorry