English Book for Polish gardener!

Discussion in 'Books' started by AnnsGarden, May 8, 2018.

1. AnnsGarden

AnnsGarden New Seed

Hi! I love reading books, but I haven't found anything interesting in area that I am newly interested in, I mean gardening! What's more, I am looking for something that is not so hard to read and language is quite simple, because I am from Poland and my English is not at so high level. According to what I am interested in, is growing indoor plants. I am a begginer in this field, so I am looking for book that will tell me how to plant it, what conditions are needed to grow it like temperature etc. Or maybe you know some english sites that are usefull and could help me? Looking forward for your answers!

2. Loading...

Similar Threads
    1. Clay_22
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. marlingardener
      Replies:
      Views:

3. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Hi Ann, do you have any idea of what you want to grow? Not all plants can live under the same circumstances so what you want to grow will determine how it is grown.
    Right under the GardenStew name at the top of the page is a list of places on our site and one is Plants. Click on that, then click on Advanced Search. There will be a list of options...go through that list and click on each one that applies....houseplant, indoors, and any other that will apply. Then click on Search for Plants and you will have several plants that you can read about. All those plants you will find are on the GardenStew database and the information is all entered by our members who are growing the plants.

If you find plants there that you are interested in then you can start a search of your local garden centers and mail order companies to see if they have them.

Frank likes this.