Free music for videos wanted...where do you find help...?

Discussion in 'Computer and Internet' started by Sherry8, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Sherry8

Sherry8 I Love Birds!

I added a video put together on youtube of cardinal pictures, (I put the link with my pictures of the cardinal here too)...I put it on facebook and the next morning I was on facebook and I clicked on my cardinal picture and my video played and then came along a clip or advertisement of a girl and a guy on the bus and I don't care to say anymore...I quickly took the thing off of my facebook page and later put it, The Cardinal back on. I haven't seen the advertisement because I have been checking a few times a day. I don't really know who did it but it sure wasn't right.

I put a picture video on youtube of when we got a new driveway and now it tells me I have to take safety mode off if I want to see it. It was fine for the first day or so and who does this stuff to mess with things? I don't know where to fix it...it is only a construction video, nothing wrong so why should you have to take off safety mode when my other 2 play fine? I was thinking of maybe taking everything off of the internet but I can't find how to delete. Most of the time they tell me I have the wrong password too...I am ready to give up on youtube but I really enjoy flower, travel, nature videos...